Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I believe

I believe
Across the mountain, there is a village;
where flowers bloom and birds sing,
clouds are pearls 
adoring the blue sky;
trees are giants
acting like bodyguards;
I can lay down on the grass
safe and sound
listen to 
wind's whispering 

I believe 
Beyond the village, there is another mountain;
the winding path
like a prolonged play that's never end
like your favorite song which you can't stop listening 
like the memories you have with your favorite people

I'm afraid, so I hesitate 
I'm curious, so I struggle 
I'm confused, because I lost my way

I believe 
If I stay
I would be the happiest person in the world
I believe 
If I leave 
I would fall to the ground and break into pieces
I also believe 
Staying, is an ending
But leaving, is a start of another adventure!
I want to try 
and try hard
I will be the Queen of my own fate
I am already the King of my own soul





No comments:

Post a Comment