Thursday, October 30, 2014

"The Whispers"


Clouds cover the sky like the way the tears blind my sight.
I miss her bright eyes,
I miss her sweet smile;
She is clear as crystal and brilliant as sunlight.
I love her, but she is gone.
I am alone.
Darkness fills my world,
I live with a dead heart.

I am pacing on the street,
I don't know where to go,
I don't know where I belong.
In the shadow of the grey wall
Where Hollyhocks grow.
Their stems are brittle, 
But their faces are vigorous.
They rely on the poles,
Fight to grow, struggling to raise.

"Fair flowers, why are you so desperate?" 
"For the beautiful summer and my short life."
The wind blows, they start whispering.
"Staying here where flowers bloom and sunshine remains."
"Staying here where happiness lies and hope resides.”
"I will." I answer,anxiously. 
"I will live every present moment to the fullest."
"I will one day get ride of the chains and free myself.
The wind blows, they stop whispering.

Poor young man, why are you so despairing?
"For my departing love and the unbearable pain."
Life has never been simple, 
It's filled with grief and difficulties,
but it's also filled with pleasure and amenities.
Happiness will finally come to someone who waits patiently.
Sunrise will arrive,
if you keep believing.


No comments:

Post a Comment